Based in St. Louis, MO, U.S.A.
MADSOFT Games, inc.
Based in Edmonton, AB, Canada
March 8, 2015
DescriptionSurvive never-ending waves of superpowered ants in SciAnts, an exciting, fast-paced arcade game for mobile! You play as the sole technician aboard a Zero-G Genetic Engineering Facility. Your job was a relatively simple one: supervise the automated production of SciAnts, a new strain of bio-engineered commercial-grade worker ants. Unfortunately for you, the SciAnts have escaped into the facility's automatic food dispenser, causing it to malfunction and constantly dispense food. Now the SciAnts are pilfering your limited food supply and bringing it back to their queen. You've got to eat as much food as you can, as fast as you can, before they get away with all your grub!
- Experience fast-paced and frenetic ant-squishing action!
- Level up and earn experience points as you eradicate the SciAnt swarm. Your powers will automatically level up alongside you.
- Boost your bug-bludgeoning ability with 3 power-ups: use bombs for immediate damage, use the freeze ray to immediately stop all SciAnts on screen, and unleash poisonous clouds to deal damage over time.
- Enjoy endless gameplay. Procedurally generated levels mean you can play forever!
- Challenge yourself in 6 special Challenge Modes!
- Earn achievements and climb the leaderboards with Google Play Game Services.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
SciAnts has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
- "A mix of light gun games, cookie clicker RPGs, and those classic retro games where you smashed bugs with a pixelated fly swatter, SciAnts is an enjoyable arcade tap em up with great replay value."
- Craig Forshey, supergamedroid.com
- "We are super excited about the launch of SciAnts [...] its really looking great!"
- Joe Brooks, livingthenerdlife.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Tile Isle
Tile Isle is an independent game development team based in St Louis, Mo. We are passionate about making awesome games and helping the game development community grow. In 2009, we came together to develop Blasting Agent, one of the first games to be released using the Flixel engine. Since then, we have shifted our focus to building games with HaxeFlixel.
More information on Tile Isle, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Timothy Ian Hely
Game Designer and Developer
Game Designer, Illustrator, and Animator