MADSOFT Games, inc.
Based in Edmonton, Alberta
September 28th, 2013
DescriptionSomething is lurking in this dark and empty Space Station. Can you make it to the escape pod before it catches you?
You'll have to use the station's defences - blast doors, turrets, and delicious Space Cakes(TM) - to stay alive.
Space Chase is an exciting sci-fi themed survival arcade game built in Flixel and developed by Tile Isle and MADSOFT Games, inc. Space Chase is the third game developed by Tile Isle.
Tile Isle began development on Space Chase using Flixel, an open source game-making library.2012
Development on the game completed and was set to be released by Q2 2012. Some changes in MADSOFT Games's business model lead to some unfortunate delays. The game was set on ice for a while.2013
Space Chase was finally revived and released during Edmonton Expo at the same time as the new Project: Velyria website and trailer.
- Pulse-pounding survival gameplay.
- Three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, Insane.
- Randomized maze-like mine base.
- Collect batteries to power down your sector and unlock the next.
- Use blast doors to stop the monster temporarily, giving you a chance to escape its clawed clutches.
- Fire the Verminizor 3000, Stationary Threat Eliminating Turret, at the monster to slow it down.
- Activate Space Cake(TM) vending machines to distract the monster from your vulnerable flesh.
- Zap the monster with your "Saf-T Shield" to escape (just watch that reload time; it's a killer).
- Teleport away from the monster when you are cornered.
- Plenty of upgrades to help you escape the monster.
- Acheivements to unlock on The Madjestic Network.
- Die a lot.
There are currently no trailers available for Space Chase. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
Space Chase has not received any awards or recognitions yet. Please check back later to see if things change.
Space Chase hasn't been the subject of any interesting article or (p)review yet. You could be the first!
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About MADSOFT Games, inc.
A small independent game development and publishing studio in Edmonton, Alberta.
More information on MADSOFT Games, inc., our logo & relevant media are available here.
Space Chase Credits
Director & Designer
Timothy Ian Hely
Writer & Developer