As we head into 2014, a new opportunity to join the MADSOFT Games team has arisen. Love MMORPGs? Love developing games? And love programming in PHP?
We’ve been looking for you.
We are seeking an assistant developer to work alongside our lead developer and other team members on our current browser-based MMORPG, Project: Velyria.
Ideally, you’ve got:
- Proficiency in PHP and MySQL, and a clear understanding of the MVC pattern.
- The ability to work with and analyze, code written by others.
- Familiarity with Github and using git.
- A pleasant personality, patience, and sense of humour.
Bonus Points for:
- Gaming industry experience
- Ability to enter zen-like state of developing
You must live in Edmonton, Alberta or be willing to drive to our office located in Edmonton. It’s honestly a very nice place.
Sound good? E-mail your resume to us — if you’ve previously applied, let us know! — and if we’re interested, we will send you additional details and possibly schedule an interview. We will do our best to write back to everyone and we really thank you for your interest!Click here to add a commentRead older news